Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Phyt-Age Anti-Wrinkle Cream

Whenever I'm given any sort of skincare creams to use and review I really like to take some time and use them for awhile to see if they really work...I hate when I see bloggers writing about creams and serums that they've used once :P

I was sent Phyt-Age Anti-Wrinkle Cream several weeks ago and I've definitely had a chance to use it.  One thing I can definitely say is that it's a very thick cream and a little goes a long way so you definitely get your money's worth w/ it!  I've been using it for probably 6-8 wks and there's still well over half a jar and that's w/ use once or twice a day!

As I mentioned before it is a thicker cream which is great for older more mature skin which tends to be more dry and dehydrated (which the product is targeted at...it is anti-wrinkle after all).  When the skin is dry and dehydrated wrinkles are accentuated so hydrating the skin properly is definitely the first step to smoother, younger skin.

As someone w/ minimal wrinkles and oily skin I can say even though this cream is thicker I didn't feel like it was heavy on my skin or that it made it feel greasy in anyway...it absorbed nicely into my skin.  A little does go a long way though and if you put too much you'll have some trouble rubbing it in as it is rather thick...if that happens just take the excess and rub in down to your chest area...that needs moisture too ;)

The company definitely stands behind their product and they advertise it's a risk free 30 day trial...if you don't like it send it back for a full refund!  I like when a company stands behind their product like that.

I also like that Phyt-Age is formulated w/out sulfates, parabens, gluten, mineral oil, DEA, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic colour, phthalates and propylene glycol.  I also know this is important to a lot of other people too as the trend seems to be finding products w/ these least amount of harmful chemicals or additives possible.

Phyt-Age also says that it's active ingredients that rival botox, brighten the skin, provide UV protection and promote collagen stimulation.  Like I said before I don't really have many wrinkles but I will say I have been getting a lot of compliments on my skin lately.  A lot of people have said it's glowing...I don't know if I owe all the results to this cream as I've definitely been eating healthier and living a more active lifestyle which also has a big impact...but the cream definitely isn't hurting the situation.

I really suggest people check out the website to learn more about the benefits and active ingredients in Phyt-Age cream.

No comments: